Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSpace). As a part of the NGSpace Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking Program Planning & Scheduling Analysts. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here. Job Description:
- Ensuring major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Tracking plans and schedules, performing risk analysis and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizing Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention in critical areas.
- Managing scheduling statement of work (SOW) working with associated project controllers to ensure schedule and budget/forecast are consistent.
- Analyzing schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assisting in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required.
- Developing necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions.
- Utilizing the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to analyze schedules to ensure they are consistent with budgets and forecast.
- Providing integrated scheduling from proposal through execution phase of contract.
- Schedule Performance and Health Metrics and Analysis
- Providing weekly status and reporting.
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used
to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with experience in Program/Project Management, Industrial Engineering, Earned Value Management, Business, Finance, or Systems Engineering
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Project or Schedule Risk Assessment Software, such as Primavera.
- Proficient in MS Project.
- EVMS experience, Schedule Management.
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience.
- Excel Macro/VBA skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639028Posted: 2020-05-21