Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (NGES). As a part of the NGES Team, you will work with experts throughout the enterprise that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services sector is seeking a Service Desk Support Lead Technician to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Roy, UT. Will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The qualified applicant will become a part of Northrop Grumman's fast paced Help Desk/Service Desk Environment, resolving technical problems and answers queries that originate by telephone, voice mail, or e-mail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Resolves issues surrounding computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems while demonstrating expertise in customer service and technical knowledge.
• Records, maintains and updates records in the Incident Management system. Performs analysis of problems and assist with corrective action to restore functionality, and works with technical, customer service or development staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with applications and/or products.
• Documents and submits problem resolutions to the knowledge database in order to assist other Help Desk personnel with problem resolutions.
• Service Desk provides 7x24x365 support including weekends and holidays.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• High School Diploma
• 6+ years technical help desk experience
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability
• Active DoD Top Secret security clearance and ability to maintain the clearance
• Ability to be cleared to special access programs
• Current Security + CE or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
• US citizenship is required
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• AA or Bachelor's Degree
• Strong troubleshooting abilities are preferred
• Prior MS Windows desktop administration a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639063Posted: 2020-05-21