Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Process Integration Manager 1 in the Compound Semiconductor Production group. The position is located at the Advanced Technology Lab (ATL) - located outside of Baltimore, MD - where we design, manufacture, and test semiconductor products for internal and commercial production as well as emerging technology programs.
At Northrop Grumman's ATL - VARIETY describes the work that our process integration team enjoys. The process integration team has the chance to work on both production and development programs, as well as troubleshooting
and process improvements. Their responsibilities include creating and maintaining semiconductor process flows and monitoring wafer lots as they run through the Class 100 cleanroom.
Our semiconductor foundry is a unique capability supporting a range of production microelectronic devices (Silicon, Silicon Germanium, Gallium Arsenide, Gallium Nitride, Silicon Carbide) and providing leading edge technology development in superconducting electronics. Our devices enable a number of Northrop Grumman's ground based radars, avionic radars, and space systems.
Join us for the chance to work with an amazing, experienced, and talented team while helping serve your country. Enjoy the opportunity to grow and learn with a variety of challenging projects in production, supporting long-term programs, R&D, and new programs targeting future military platforms.
The Manager of Process Integration will serve as a functional manager for a group of 5-8 engineers and scientists. This individual will be responsible for staffing, onboarding duties, personnel performance assessments, and helping co-ordinate projects related to our semiconductor research and development programs. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required and the ideal candidate will have developed collaboration and influence competencies. The successful candidate will also support program execution for programs within the Micro Systems Technologies portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- Leadership experience (team lead, project lead, organization lead, etc.)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or related field
- Experience with device/product yield or process improvement
- Understanding of semiconductor devices and manufacturing
- Functional or program management experience
- Understanding of electronic circuits, Statistical Process Control (SPC), quality control, and root cause analysis
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.