At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is hiring a Staff Electronic Warfare Systems Engineer to support their growing team in Baltimore, MD. The candidate will be a members of the Multi-Function Systems Engineering team responsible for highly adaptive, software defined, hardware enabled systems which support multiple missions and domains including Radar, EW, SIGINT, EO/IR, COMMs, and IFF among others. Candidates need to be self-motivated, systems thinkers that thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can work as part of a team to create program wins and help shape the future of electronic warfare and multi-function sensor systems at Northrop Grumman. This role will provide technical leadership and oversight to one or more programs in our electronic warfare portfolio of programs.
Typical Electronic Warfare Systems Engineers work on multiple tasks including but not limited to:
- Systems Documentation
- Algorithm Development
- In depth data Analysis
- Requirements generation
- Supporting Firmware, Integration and Test and Software teams
- Developing as a mentee to Multi-Function Systems subject matter experts and technical leads
Come develop your technical career with a leader in next generation sensor technology with limitless opportunities to continue education, be mentored by experts in industry, and change the future of protecting warfighters across the globe.
MSAOC Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline with 14 Years of experience with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.
- Electronic Warfare, Radar, COMMS or SIGINT experience
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience on classified government programs.
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) - modeling and algorithm development
- Experience with Embedded systems
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance or higher
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
- Digital and VHDL firmware design
- Previous Analyst Experience
- Strong Mathematical skill
- Passive Detection Systems experience
- SCI Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639084Posted: 2020-05-21