Northrop Grumman Space Systems Global Supply Chain is seeking an Supply Chain Manager with a diverse background of supply chain experience to support several Program in the RSP Business Unit. Specifically the individual will be responsible for overseeing several programs in the BU and managing the Planners that manage those programs and will be responsible for multifaceted elements of providing visibility and business solutions for the assigned programs. The individual must be able to coordinate and manage a group of diverse skills, as well as influence others outside his / her specific area of responsibility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing program as well as managing proposal efforts. This individual will serve as liaison between the program teams, and various functional teams.
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling, budgeting, communications, problem resolution, deliverables, and performance of assigned programs.
- Provide leadership in developing processes supporting comprehensive business forecasting related to Staffing, Material Receipts, Material EACs, overall GSC performance, and will provide training to Planners performing these roles.
- Lead continuous improvement, streamlining of common GSC processes and tools and the development of process KPIs
- Lead the planning and execution of special events and assignments
- Assist in developing and implementing KPIs in support of Advanced and Strategic Global Supply Chain
- Leads team meetings and maintains strong, positive interoffice and stakeholder relations. Represents GSC in cross organizational workgroups, communities of practice, project teams, etc.
- BA/BS Degree with at least five (5) years of experience in Operations, Finance, and / or Supply Chain Environment.
- 1+ years of team lead or management of people experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, SAP
- Active Secret clearance required. Must be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple ERP systems
- Experience in continuous improvement and process development
- BA/BS in Supply Chain Management
- Masters of Business Administration
- TS/SCI Clearance or higher
- Experience as a buyer
- Experience in Material Receipt Forecasting, EAC Forecasting, Earned Value
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639147Posted: 2020-05-21