Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Configuration Analyst in support of the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Reentry Systems IPT. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The selected candidate will support Reentry Systems team assessing and evaluating RS electronics designs and components for compliance with specs and requirements. Configuration Analysts responsibilies are as follows:
• Functions as Part Materials and Processes (PM&P) Lead for IPT
• Provides input for PM&P requirements in SOWs, plans and processes
• Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes
• Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• 10 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors of Science; 8 Years with Masters ; OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in PM&P and Logistics
• Active DoD Secret clearance with investigation within past 5 years
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with wiring diagrams or electrical schematics
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639153Posted: 2020-05-21