Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (NGES). As a part of the NGES Team, you will work with experts throughout the enterprise that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking an audio visual technician to join its dynamic team of technical professionals in Roy, UT. Will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
• Install and troubleshoot A/V equipment, digital signage and VTC equipment within closed/Secure areas
• Perform ongoing maintenance tasks to ensure the smooth continued operation of A/V equipment
• Develop and document technical processes and procedures as needed.
• Troubleshoot issues with end users, instructing them in the proper operation of equipment as needed
• Adhere to strict Information Systems Security guidelines in all cases.
• Report project status as required for all recurring and non-recurring efforts.
• Ability to work under minimal direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Provide prompt and polite customer service, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
• High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience
• Familiarity/experience with installation/troubleshooting electronic or A/V equipment in a professional environment.
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Must be able to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs
• Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
• Attention to detail and ability to follow semi-complex directions
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• A/V Systems Technical Certifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Audio/Visual Collaboration or similar technology
• Advance knowledge and familiarity of VTC cameras, lighting, speakers, computer systems, rack systems, power supplies and systems, VTC systems, and computer word processing skills.
• Security+ certified
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 556639156Posted: 2020-05-21