At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Sector (NGAS) is currently seeking a level 2 Security Manager to join our team in Clearfield, UT. Roles and Responsibilities:
This role serves as the primary CPSO and Security Manager for a critical and exciting program. In this role the selected candidate will be responsible for leading a diverse security organization in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
Additionally they will have program security responsibilities to ensure compliance with Government and corporate security directives within Northrop Grumman. A key role for this position is the primary interface with Government Security counterparts as well as Program Management. The successful candidate must be an experienced security professional with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
They must be able to adapt in a highly charged and challenging work environment. Additional responsibilities include:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Leading a team of security professionals to ensure consistent application of the leadership characteristics that are expected of all employees within the organization.
- Ensuring employee engagement across the team.
- Collaboration across teams within the Security organization.
- Providing leadership, guidance, and professional development/mentoring to professionals at all levels.
- Developing and implementing security policy and standards across the program.
- Ensuring all program performance objectives as well as key milestones and deliverables are met.
- Managing a program security budget within established targets.
To be considered for this position the candidate should meet the minimal knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 years of program security experience working in DoD, SAP, or SCI programs
- Direct Knowledge and familiarity with Government Security Directives (i.e. NISPOM, DoD SAP Manuals, ICDs etc.)
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an Active U.S. Government security clearance at the Secret level
- Experience with working and motivating teams
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience implementing security programs on Special Access Programs
- 5 years of Manager or Supervisor experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Security, Business, or a related field
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.