AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.AT&T has an opening for a GNOC Administrative Assistant -
To support the 24x7 Global Network Operations Center in fulfilling high level administrative functions.Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature.
- Works with confidential material.
- Coordinates activities with internal and external clients.
- Contacts personnel at various organizational levels to gather information and prepares reports.
- Determines processes to handle routine assignments or new assignments and projects and provides guidance and direction to other personnel within the organization.
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and control of electronic or paper records.
- May handle all logistics for seminars and external meetings.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.Required Qualifications/Certifications:
Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate's and 5 years, a Bachelors' and 5 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Relevant experience providing administrative support to a technical program and the management personnel associated with it.
- Multi-tasking and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to absorb and work successfully with details
- Mature, professional etiquette, independent thinking and decision-making is required.
- Expert Proficiency with Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the overall customer experience (internal & external)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2017861 Date posted
Posting ID: 556639231Posted: 2020-05-21