AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Team provides Federal Government O&M support of contracted operations.
AT&T has an opening for NOC Specialist (Satellite) to support the Federal Government in providing O&M support of contracted operations.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, configures and manages the Department of Homeland Security (FEMA) voice, data and satellite network.
- Candidates must have satellite knowledge and skill sets, preferable with an iDirect satellite solution and provide monitoring and reporting support to a satellite hub station.
- Responsibilities include administration, monitoring and operation of the Earth Station equipment, remote access servers, remote client systems, software patches and software updates.
- The NOC Specialist (Satellite) will actively monitor the satellite systems to ensure it is fully operational and capable of providing the required connections to the mobile units, provide bandwidth usage reports, traffic analysis reports, daily schedules and other reports deemed necessary by government task order.
- The staff must be able to maneuver space segments within the satellite system to support new and/or change requirements.
- This is a Tier 1 position that will support satellite but may also provide other Tier 1 support outside of satellite operations.
- Work is performed at the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center (MWEOC) Network Operations Center, backup location is in Winchester Virginia, and includes a requirement to telework from personal residence on occasion. These positions are primarily evening/midnight tours and weekends. Occasional travel may be required, or other duties as assigned.
- Employee must be willing and able to obtain a Government issued Top Secret Security clearance.
Must be able to initially obtain Public Trust and follow on TS (#none)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2018074 Date posted
Posting ID: 556639240Posted: 2020-05-21