AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Air, Space, & Strategic Defense Division supports the warfighter by offering Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Logistics, Network, IoT, and other advanced capabilities to the US Space Force (USSF) Space Operations Command (SpOC).
AT&T has an opening for a Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst to support the US Space Force in providing consolidated defensive cybersecurity and intelligence.
This position is for an Intelligence Analyst specialized in the cyber defense arena to support to the United States Space Force (USSF) Space Operations Command (SpOC) Intelligence and Cyberdefense Enterprise Services (SPICES) Contract. The candidate must demonstrate applicable experience. Experience with Cybersecurity, to include Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Continuous Monitoring are highly desired.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
- Coordinate with USSPACECOM/J2, USSF/A2, SpOC/A2, 16 AF/A2, CSpOC/ISRD, and other entities as required to develop Priority Intelligence Requests for cyber threats to space systems.
- Make recommendations to change prioritization of tasks and defensive efforts, based upon intelligence threats.
- Assist in the evaluation of threats to inform recommended CPCON and INFOCON levels and actions.
- Participate in, as requested, OPTs, working groups, intelligence planning meetings, tiger teams, and meetings.
- Investigate and determine applicable intelligence behind cyberspace orders affective space wing networks.
- Review all Critical and Serious cyberspace orders from USCYBERCOM and other agencies, provide analysis for mission impact to Gov leadership.
- Assist customer on development of new analysis techniques and coordinate with product consumer to ensure expedited product delivery.
- Work across organizations to increase collaboration and coordination to ensure maximum domain awareness of threats to mission capability to include, but not limited to: IC, NASIC, 16 AF, NRO, other combatant commands and services.
- Participate in coordination/collaboration for all space, cyber and intel units as it applies to the space enterprise.
- Comply with all customer security requirements, participate in customer meetings, and provide training to junior analysts as required.
- Notify the government of any suspected security incidents in a timely manner and assist in the investigation of incidents as necessary.
- Provide expert research and analysis in support of expanding programs and area of responsibility.
- Utilize resources at NCIJTF and other organizations to build persistent intelligence picture for all assigned government IT systems.
- Monitor unit tasking and Operational Plans/Concept Plans and advise leadership of significant changes and impacts.
- Develop and answer requests for cyberspace threats to space systems, make recommendations to prioritize tasks.
- Gather and perform preliminary analysis on DCO-S intelligence information; provide inputs to CDRL A401.
- Evaluate CPT and MDT reports to inform prioritization of fix-actions to mitigate cyber attack actions as a part of process improvement initiatives.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebook.
- Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of USSF and SpOC.
- Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
- Participate in customer exercises, after duty hours may be required.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop solutions to program problems.
- Accomplish all other tasks as assigned by Team AT&T leadership or Government personnel.
- Travel requirement: No more than 25%.
- 4 years' experience in cyber intelligence supporting communications squadron (or sister service equivalent), operational units (including but not limited to space), industry cybersecurity, or USCYBERCOM/AFCYBER/624 OC
- Security+ desired
- Space Operations experience desired
- As a representative of Team AT&T and USSF, must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
- Willingness to travel (note- will include both air and ground transportation).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2017235 Date posted
Posting ID: 556639256Posted: 2020-05-28