AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.AT&T has an opening for a Circuit Design and Documentation Specialist - Full Performance - Duties include:
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Ensure accurate documenting of the customer's cabling infrastructure and enterprise network and to provide a comprehensive run list and cabling plan to the installation workforce
- Create circuit documentation in support of customer funded projects
- Work with systems engineers to understand feature requirements and develop architectural approaches to problems
- Build inventories and maintain accurate information relating to network components, circuits, routers, switches, racks, etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standardized procedures for adding, deleting, and modifying records of inventoried network elements
- Work extensively with IT and related teams in the deployment, stabilization, and ongoing operation of the systems
- Provide regular status reports
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Prior experience with cable testers and Autocad
- Knowledge of component and transmission medium compatibility and interconnection
- Ability to select components based on cost and space limitations
- Ability to work with schematic capture tools
- Certified practitioner with a particular computer language, system or technology
- Expertise, training and actual work experience with the specific computer language, systems, and/or technology
Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate's and 5 years, a Bachelors' and 3 years, a Masters and 1 year or a PhD and 0 years of work history. Required Clearance:
TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)Desired Certifications:
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2017735 Date posted
Posting ID: 556639266Posted: 2020-05-28