District Sales Manager - Foodservice DistributionLocation
Performance Ledyard Job Description
The District Manager- San Jose position will perform the following duties:
- Manages a staff of Sales Representatives to maximize sales and gross profit
- Leads, trains, educates, develops and meets standard of performance.
- Possesses extensive product knowledge.
- Generates product sales to new and existing customer base through marketing and skills set.
- Interfaces with all levels of the company, customers and their company management or owners, brokers and manufacturer representatives.
- Tracks sales progress, obtains sales/production goals, and determines pricing/marketing strategies at appropriate profit margin levels.
- Effectively manages personnel and related disciplinary issues.
- Mentors and leads others in the performance of their duties in accordance with applicable laws and within company policy and procedures.
- Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally.
21879BRAddress Line 1
1047 17th AveJob Location
San Jose, California (CA) Shift
1st Shift Full Time / Part Time
Full Time EEO Statement
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.Required Qualifications
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
4 - 6 Years in Foodservice industry sales experience.
4- 6 YEARS Successfully leading a team of outside sales reps.Division
Performance Foodservice Job Category
Sales Preferred Qualifications
Business management, sales/marketing or related area.
6 - 10 Years
Foodservice industry sales experience. Supervisory / management experience.State
California Company Description
Performance Foodservice, PFG's broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.