What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is offering an exciting opportunity for academically accomplished and technically oriented individuals who are looking for paid Summer Internships!
You will be part of a team supporting CACI Enterprise IT CTO Innovation and Research projects in Reston, VA.
As a team member, you will be working with the latest technology to solve real world problems.
More About the Role:
You will be working on Juniper SD-WAN technology to further enhance and extend feature sets related to zero touch provisioning (ZTP).
The outcome of the project will be to create a secure ZTP to further strengthen the end-to-end process.
You will take part in a variety of systems engineering activities to include network engineering, software development and process re-engineering.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- You must minimally be a graduating High School Senior with demonstrated academic achievement and technical aptitude.
- You must also have knowledge of Programming and an understanding of IP networks
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Technical experience or knowledge of Juniper, Junos, Python or C is a strong plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.