CACI has a full-time position for a senior Navy Maintenance Business Analyst team member to provide technical support for a Pacific Fleet U.S. Navy customer. Specific responsibilities include supporting government senior managers in diverse information technology programs that are critical to mission accomplishment and support to the fleet maintenance community. Location:
This team member can be in either Norfolk, VA or San Diego, CA.Responsibilities:
- Act as business process and technical advisor to Navy customer on matters of Naval Ship maintenance AIS systems (MSE, NMD, etc).
- Provide representation for Business Process Requirements, Legacy Maintenance System Transformation, new system requirements as it relates to Command Maintenance process, Demonstration, Training, User Guides, and Implementation support.
- Travel to PACFLT Maintenance Activities to facilitate successful system implementation.
- Works independently or as a project team lead responsible for providing technical guidance related to the business implications of the application of various systems.
The Analyst tasks include applying previous knowledge and experience in:
- Navy Maintenance Business Process Re-engineering and Requirements gathering
- Systems knowledge with Navy Maintenance Systems for O, I, D level Maintenance -Shipyard AIM Suite, MSE, NMD, etc
- "As-Is" and "To be" Business Process Work Flow Development
- An active Secret, or higher level clearance
- Navy Maritime Maintenance Domain experience required.
- Candidate will have knowledge of Navy maintenance business processes, legacy maintenance systems, maintenance data file interfaces and communications.
- Ability to capture business system requirements and prepare systems specifications that lead to successful transformation of legacy maintenance systems.
- Familiar with Navy Maritime Maintenance (Surface, Sub, Carrier) process, the Navy requirements that influence the processes, the critical Maintenance Data items, and the end to end Maintenance Systems that are used by O, I, and D level Maintenance Activities.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Typically requires Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or 10 or more years of related experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- Ideal candidate would have Navy Maritime Maintenance Domain experience such as someone who has worked in one of the four Shipyards (Military or Civilian), and/or Regional Maintenance Centers.
- Increasing responsibilities in design and/or maintenance of complex systems. Familiar with Design and Development processes as well as familiarization with the design and development of databases.
- Progressive experience with integrated systems related to U.S. Navy fleet maintenance.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
US-San Diego-CA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639361Posted: 2020-05-21