Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
Administer CACI employee benefits programs. Coordinates benefit program administration with external service providers, payroll and others in the HR function. Acts as a liaison between plan carriers and employee benefits. The Benefits Analyst will utilize a variety of internal and external data to administer benefits programs accurately and in a timely manner. Use critical analysis to identify benefit election mismatches in multiple systems and rectify them through audit and submitting corrective files. Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification. Resolve escalated employee inquiries and issues through ServiceNow ticketing system. More About the Role:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Processes all types of employee leaves of absence, including medical, bereavement or military. Includes monitoring/ tracking compliance with leave policies and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between all plan carriers and employee benefits.
- Counsels and advise employees on sensitive and time critical benefit matters.
- Reconciles benefit payments and taking actions to correct variances.
- Maintains employee information for COBRA processing with the external vendor Provides updated employee eligibility and contribution data to vendors.
- Reconciles employee benefits data and taking actions to correct variances periodically.
- Supports the implementation and service support for open enrollment.
- Interact with the Tier 1 HR team on policy, regulatory and compliance changes impacting benefits.
- Regularly conducts audits/ taking actions to ensure the administration of all benefit plans complies with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Runs, produces and distributes benefits-related information and operational reports as well as required reports for the COE, internal audit, governmental agencies as needed.
- Administers the ACA Administration for employees with vendor support.
- Assists with daily task, as required, and follows through to ensure deadlines are met.
- Other related duties as assigned.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Must have courteous and professional demeanor, exhibiting good judgment when assisting/interacting with others.
- Must be able to use discretion and handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Attention to detail, producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high demand work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to comply with operating policies, procedures and rules is essential.
- Must be able to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Must maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of management, employees, and customers.
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience Utilizing a Human Capital Management system such as Workday.
- Cherwell or ServiceNow ticketing system experience.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639363Posted: 2020-05-21