CACI is seeking a Technical Writer to join the MyNavy HR Transformation Program in Arlington, VA. MyNavy HR is a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
What You'll Get to Do:
This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for producing, proof-reading, editing, and formatting technical documentation to include design specifications, manuals, on-line help, procedures, plans, and proposals.
- Edit and format information for consumption through various media channels to include printed materials, scripted voice content, email, websites, and other electronic access points.
- Gather information, interviews subject matter experts, and conducts other research in order to convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
- Edit technical and nontechnical documents - Technical Editing and Documentation Delivery (95%)
- Format documents to program standards
- Submit Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables to the Government in accordance with contract schedules
- Edit briefings
- Record meeting minutes and action items - Meeting Support (5%)
- Edit technical and nontechnical documents by reviewing content for completeness, accuracy, and correctness of grammar and punctuation
- Navigate and manage document workflow in SharePoint
- Ensure that documents are formatted correctly
- Draft concise and accurate meeting minutes
- Upload CDRLs and other files to the Government's SharePoint repository
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced skills with MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience in editing Government contract deliverables
- Experience in working with software development and delivery programs with associated documentation
- Familiarity with SharePoint and formal configuration control processes for documentation
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.