CACI has an immediate opening for a full-timeSenior Navy Financial Budget Analyst in Pearl Harbor, HI. This is a unique opportunity to utilize your consultative level expertise in Navy budgetary / financial analysis. ***PERMANENT JOB LOCATION: Pearl Harbor, HI.***
Relocation assistance may be available Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Commander, Pacific Fleet Maintenance with system functions, budget data collection and reporting, and user support.
- Provide support for (POM) requirement development and the creation of the three Budget submissions, Department of the Navy (DoN), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and the Presidents (PRES) that COMPACFLT (CPF) N43 submits to OPNAV (CNO) N82 and OSD's Fiscal Management Branch (FMB).
- Provide ship maintenance business and financial expertise to CPF and other applicable Echelon I, II and III activities as assigned.
- Provide technical advice and assistance, analyze and evaluate ship maintenance support involved with development of long-range program plans, goals, objectives and milestones, and evaluate the effectiveness of assigned programs/projects.
- Provide support for the Ship Maintenance Budget Module (SMM) located on the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) N83 SMM at the Pentagon in Washington D.C.
- Provide support for the Ship Maintenance Financial Model including the programming and budgeting of requirements for the Type Commanders (TYCOM), Regional Maintenance Centers (RMC), the Naval Ship Repair Facility, Japan (SRF) and Commander, Logistical Support WestPAC (CLWP).
- Provide assistance to OPNAV N83 and CPF N43 with incorporating the multiyear Other Procurement Navy (OPN) funding pilot and apply it to the ship maintenance availability.
- Position requires interaction with Senior Staff at CPF, CNO staff and subject matter experts (SME) in ship maintenance, regional maintenance centers and naval shipyards.
What We Can Offer You:
- Current DOD secret security clearance is required
- Extensive background inU.S. Navy Ship Maintenance and US Navy budgeting and financial analysis - highly desired
- Must be knowledgeable on planning, programming, budgeting and execution of a multi-million annual budget spread across the Pacific Ocean Area of Responsibility (AOR)
- Demonstrated progressive analysis experience and very strong MS Excel skills (V-Look ups, Pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- General experience to include increasing levels of responsibility in design and/or maintenance of complex systems
- Familiarity with design and development of database processes
- Progressive experience in design integrated budget systems
- Systems, Finance, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Experience interacting with senior-level government managers highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639366Posted: 2020-05-21