CACI is seeking a cleared Project Manger for our program in Albuquerque, NM. If you are looking to be a part of a highly skilled team, CACI would like to speak with you. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Initiate projects; Develop Statements of Work, proposals, and project plans, define scope and requirements, identify required resources, determine dependencies, quantify risk, obtain internal and external buy-in.
- Execute Projects; resource load implementation schedules, and cost estimates for major, high risk, short and long-term projects
- Prepare and manage budgets and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses
- Manage project efforts to meet stakeholder's expectations.
- Work with business units and Functional Managers to identify and secure required team resources to meet project objectives.
- Ensure personnel and financial resources align with schedule and cost baselines.
- Report earned value management data.
- Meet deliverables, timelines, milestones, and contractual obligations as stated in the contract.
- Manage team resources within a matrix organization.
- Design, organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments.
- Conduct project team meetings to ensure the project team has complete understanding and buy-in to assigned tasks, schedule, deliverables, budget, risks, and measures of success.
- Manage subcontractor progress on deliverables, ensuring end-products meet product specifications, requirements, and align with financial and schedule baselines.
- Manage and control change order processes, and communicate with stakeholders change order implications.
- Meet with executive management and stakeholders to report project status.
- Manage and communicate project risks; Identify the critical path; Develop risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Capture lessons learned at the close of each project, and document the project for appropriate knowledge transfer.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor of Science degree from a four-year college or university with a discipline in any of the following: Engineering, Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Manufacturing, Management
- Must have Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
- SevenyearsRelevant Experience
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with DOD or DOE contracts and programs
- 5 or more years experience managing projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification- (PMP must be obtainedwithin 12mos of start date)
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639367Posted: 2020-05-21