What You'll Get to Do:
- The Project Manager is the Contractor manager with primary responsibility for all support provided to a particular case.
- Be responsible for more than one active case at a time; a caseload of six to ten "moderately active, moderately-sized" cases will be typical, with several of the cases possibly in the discovery and/or document coding stage, one case in trial, several in the deposition preparation/witness binder stage, etc.
- Have frequent contact with the COR, Government Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency staff, and sometimes even opposing counsel.
- Plan and manage all support for the case, including monitoring work flow, progress reporting, identifying and assigning staff, budget development and tracking, coordinating technical/data processing support, and obtaining other required resources.
- When operating out of a Document Center, the Project Manager's work may be subject to coordination or direction by the Lead Project Manager.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Four years of progressively more responsible supervisory and management experience on major litigation support projects, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Ability to manage numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support activities.
- Expert knowledge of litigation support; outstanding writing skills; excellent oral communication skills; and excellent management skills.
- Knowledge of the Government's data processing environment in which the work is to be performed, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, and internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as but not limited to Oracle, Concordance, Summation, and Trial Director.
- Expert user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Undergraduate degree. Substantial significant experience may in some cases be substituted for degree requirement.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ability to anticipate litigation support needs and develop and execute detailed plans for addressing those needs.
- Law degree, advanced technical certification, or other pertinent graduate degree preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639369Posted: 2020-05-21