Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to define, build, and lead the technical growth strategy of the Intel Applications Services Operating Group. In this role you will be responsible for defining and refining repeatable discriminators for the Operating Group through the coordination and collaboration with Subject Matter Experts, Senior CACI Technical Leadership, and direct communication with the customer. You'll attend customer and industry technical exchanges to fully understand the path of the industry and needs of the customers as well as create and submit white papers outlining your strategy. More About the Role
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Stay current on the latest technology trends and their application to customer missions.
- Leverage understanding of technical domain and customer mission to identify and advance opportunities for investments in support of the OG strategic focus areas and target customer mission sets.
- Recommend innovative technology solutions, including integrating vendor niche product offerings, to improve program performance and new business growth.
- Meet with customers and prospective customers to discuss how our technical solutions can uniquely fulfill their requirements.
- Advise OG team how to leverage sector- and corporate-wide technology and capability best practices to meet current and evolving priorities for innovation and improvement relevant to the technical mission areas.
- Support capture efforts, including developing and reviewing technical sections.
- Identify gaps in the breadth or depth of technical workforce and technology processes, and partner with leadership team to advance initiatives aimed at closing those gaps.
BITS3IASWhat We Can Offer You:
- 15+ years of solution development or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline
- Active TS/SCIclearance is required.
- Display effective oral and written communications skills, particularly regarding technical concepts and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to brief and cultivate relationships within all levels of our customers' organization, to include their senior executives, as well as CACI executives.
- Experienced contributor to the capture of new business opportunities, including capture shaping, innovative solution development, proposal development.
- Professional experience operating within cross-functional teams and groups, including technical, development, acquisition, contracts, program management.
- Must have strong working knowledge and mastery of current technologies and capabilities employed in the Intelligence Community, including and not limited to, Cloud, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and various Software Development methodologies spanning Agile to Waterfall and hybrids thereof.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639372Posted: 2020-05-21