Manages all activities involved in the development and revision of proposals -task order responses. Responsibilities:
- Plans, strategizes, and positions the proposal, including assisting with developing win themes, best value propositions, discriminators, and graphics
- Maintains focus on the win strategy throughout the proposal process and infuses that strategy and its resultant tactics effectively throughout the entire proposal.
- Analyzes the government solicitation, identifies all requirements and criteria for evaluation, and prepares and distributes the detailed proposal schedule, compliance matrix, outline, and guidelines.
- Responds rapidly to RFP amendments and implements required changes to proposal.
- Develops and manages the proposal team, working with line organization management to identify and assign key proposal leaders (technical, management, security, resumes, past performance, etc.) and allocate proposal personnel and resources.
- Works with line organization management to identify cost/pricing volume lead; ensures cross-pollination and consistency of between all volumes.
- Identifies roles and responsibilities to the detail level; communicates tasks and objectives clearly and unambiguously; and ensures accountability on all requirements.
- Prepares status reports and briefings for management; prepares, presents, conducts, and participates in reviews at all stages in the proposal.
- Ensures proposal compliance and adherence to proposal schedule.
- Defines, implements, and supports continual proposal process improvement.
- Assists line managers and staff in understanding and implementing capture management and proposal development best practices; provides on the job and just in time training accordingly to line staff, proposal writers and reviewers as needed
- Acts as a liaison with the Contracts and Pricing department.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data to support proposal development.
- Assists in establishing short and long-term proposal objectives consistent with organizational strategy.
- Participates in planning and policy development issues.
- May assist in the preparation and monitoring of proposal budget.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of proposal preparation in a government contract environment withat least2-3 experience managing the proposal process.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- Formal proposal training.
- Formal capture training is a plus.
- U.S. Federal Government customer experience.
- Experience with the Virtual Proposal Center (VPC)
- Responsible for the employment, training, and motivation of proposal team.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639380Posted: 2020-05-21