The Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector within CACI is searching for an established Business Development Manager with a demonstrable track record of identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities in the U.S. Federal Civilian market space with a specific focus on the Department of Justice (DoJ), Department of the Treasury (Treasury), and Department of Agriculture (USDA). You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and winning new business contracts worth between $100M and $750M annually in one or more of these accounts. You will work closely with the Vice President of Business Development to develop an overall Campaign Strategy, Agency-specific Account Plans, and individual opportunity Call Plans to shape new business contracts.
You will be based at our state-of-the-art Reston, Virginia location and can expect to spend up to 25% of your time on business travel within the continental United States. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Build and Qualify a FedCiv Business Pipeline. Your primary focus is to build/maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities that align with BITS strategic vision for growth within DoJ, Treasury, and USDA.
- Create, manage, and implement account plans (to articulate and generate consensus for strategic vision, action plan, competitive intelligence, investments, business case, etc.) within a specific Fed-Civ agency.
- Develop and implement call plans to engage customers to identify and shape opportunities. This includes active communication of filtered, actionable intelligence back to Sector, BD, and functional group staff.
- Actively market the Company Brand, establish customer expectations, and shape opportunities by creating white papers, sponsoring in-house demonstrations, and responding to RFIs and similar activities. You will conceptualize the need, organize the correct company participants, and lead the collaboration to completion.
- Support Captures and Proposals to maintain continuity across the BD lifecycle, enhancing our ability to win as opportunities pass from qualification into capture and then proposal.
What CACI Can Offer You:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- 10+ years performing Business Development (sales, marketing, capture, proposal) activities, especially in Business and Information Technology Solutions within DoJ, Treasury, USDA, and their subsidiary agencies.
- Understanding of the technologies, solutions, and vendors that are often selected to deliver these capabilities to these agencies.
- TS clearance not required but would be a plus.
- Challenging yet rewarding position with upward mobility.
- Collaborative business environment with flexibility to balance quality work and personal lives.
- A "Best Place to Work" as reported by the Washington Post based on actual employee surveys.
- Competitive salary, benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- Commitment as mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55+ years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture has been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639386Posted: 2020-05-21