Job DescriptionAbout this Opportunity:
Are you in search of a new and challenging experience working in today's United States Intelligence Community? Then NOW is the time to join CACI! We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Collection Strategist in the Fort Meade, MD area. In this role, you will be involved in cyberspace intelligence activities in support of the United States Cyber Command missions.
In this opportunity, you will serve as a Senior Collection Strategist performing a range of collection strategies, assessments, enterprise capabilities, and vulnerability, signature, and access functions. You will participate in the development of multi-disciplinary collection strategies that leverage resources to address various complex, command-wide intelligence collection issues and recommend enhanced or new collection approaches or processes to address the identified issues. Required Qualifications:
- 4 years' intelligence experience with a bachelors degree or specialized training
- Active TS/SCI clearance andwillingness to take and pass apolygraph exam
- Ability to operate individually or as a team supporting USCYBERCOM command priorities
- Expertise applying advance collection management tradecraft principles and approaches to satisfy the unique intelligence information requirements of the cyber threat operating environment
- Able to validate, deconflict, and consolidate intelligence requirements for service cyber components and cyber mission forces.
- Knowledge of collection management systems, databases, and processes across multiple discipines, e.g. SIGINT, HUMINT, CI, OSINT, GEOINT, etc
What We Can Offer You:
- Collection Management Certified Professional - Fundamental (CMCP-F) or DIA Collection Manager's Basic Course
- Familiar with the following tools: CRATE, CSRP, CHROME, PULSE, OSCAR, NSRP, TESTFLIGHT
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639388Posted: 2020-05-21