What You'll Get to Do:
Crosswords, sudoku, jigsaws- fun stuff right? Come join our CACI National Solutions team and put your problem-solving skills to work protecting our nation. We need resourceful targeting analysts to get their hands dirty diving into data and collaborating with their teammates and other teams to build intelligence and identify operational opportunities. As part of this CACI program, you will draw on your scientific, analytical, and operational acumen to acquire and assess biohazardous threat information. You will be self-driven, proactive, and resourceful in navigating an array of analytical tools and drawing-in and collaborating with multiple offices. Being a strong self-starter is a must for this role.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
More About the Role:
Targeting analysts use unique datasets, specialized tools, and network analysis techniques to identify, gather information, and analyze key threats to the US. Targeting analysts regularly produce a range of sophisticated, short and long term, analytic targeting intelligence products and provide close analytic support to operations for US policymakers, military officials, and law enforcement agencies. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting target analysis by researching, identifying and collaborating with operations elements to discover potential biohazard threat targets. You will work closely with the customer to understand their requirements and work both independently and in a team setting to fulfill those requirements.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a targeting officer.
- Experience working counter-proliferation or counter-terrorist intelligence issues and biological threat-related target sets.
- Experience incollection operations to include developing operational leads, generating operational proposals, and ensuring effective guidance is provided to advance operational goals.
- Experience in creatingcollection requirements.
- Experience and familiarity with multiple intelligence collection disciplines.
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and multi-task with minimal guidance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to interact and liaise with different USG agencies at various levels.
- Ability to present information in visually informative and innovative formats.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Experience preparing cables in Sponsor's environment.
- The ability to clearly communicate with the customer and teammates
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.