The desired candidate will work as a software developer part of an Integrated Project Team, supporting Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.2.4 enhancement and problem resolution for user-reported problems. The candidate will work closely with the solution architect, functional resources, infrastructure resources, and configuration change management resources to perform analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of solutions. Works closely with functional consultants to develop technical design documents, develop programs, and unit test to meet business requirements. Responsibilities:
- Performs analysis of business/functional requirements and determines appropriate technical solutions
- Responsible for the technical design and development of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms, and Workflows (RICEFW) within Oracle EBS.
- Develops Oracle EBS RICEFW objects for capabilities related to Federal Financials, Projects, Purchasing Payables, Receivables, Order Management, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), and Fixed Assets
- Develops technical specifications
- Assists in development of user guides and training materials
- Develops and updates technical designs for RICEFW components
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
What We Can Offer You:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and ten years of Oracle EBS RICEFW development experience
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12.2.4 or above
- Proficient in Oracle Application Framework (OAF), SOA, OBIEE
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in one or more of the following: Oracle EBS Federal Financials, Projects, Purchasing Payables, Receivables, Order Management, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), or Fixed Assets
- Experience with integration to/from Oracle E-Business Suite and legacy systems
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, XML Publisher, SQL Loader, Jdeveloper, Java, JSP, Unix scripting
- Development experience with PL/SQL including Stored Procedures, Constraints, Joins, Keys, Indexes, Data Import/Export, Triggers and Cursors
- Working experience with advanced PL SQL concepts and features such as Analytic Functions and Hierarchical Queries
- Experience in SQL tuning
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639390Posted: 2020-05-21