You willget to serve as a Mission IT Operator 24x7 engineering team member; to direct support for detection, isolation, and resolution of ground segment problems; and to serve as first responder for all site issues. This position requires a broad level of knowledge of high priority systems across a multi-location enterprise. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ensure that all technical baseline infrastructure is maintained at an optimal level so that customer mission needs are satisfied.
- Support duties include monitoring, recognition, evaluation, and correction of system and network problems.
- Responsible for maintaining a privileged user level of access, across numerous high priority systems.
- Daily interface with government and partner country senior leadership, system operators and engineers at site and across the enterprise.
- Interpret system documentation and records problems in logging and discrepancy reporting tools
- Collect data describing the environment at the time of the failure
- Serve as a single point of contact for monitoring, troubleshooting, and anomaly resolution. Performs routine software functions as required
- Escalate problems to Tier 2 level as required, perform call-ins as necessary
- Coordinate with any required resources across the enterprise to resolve operational issues
- Work with other 24x7 engineering crews across multiple locations providing enterprise level maintenance support, with high customer visibility into all actions and response
- Provide necessary mentorship, guidance, and training of entry-level engineering crew
- Shift work - 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, rotation of shift occurs every 3 months. 0600-1800, 1800-0600
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly required
- Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification, Security+ Certification
- AA Degree in a related technical discipline and related knowledge or ability to troubleshoot operational systems supported by this program OR the equivalence of 3-5 years direct experience in lieu of a degree
- Must have a broad knowledge of high priority systems across a multi-location enterprise
- Good communication skills for the effective and accurate exchange of information across a multi-location enterprise, with customer visibility into crew-based actions and response
- Must be able to work a non-standard work week, weekends, and holidays; 12-hour shift work expected in support of 24x7 operations.
What We Can Offer You:
- System administration experience to include UNIX, Linux, and Windows platforms
- Experience with virtualization technologies and software such as VMware
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Management Systems to include HP OpenView, and CA based Concord
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Las Cruces-NM-LAS CRUCES
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639391Posted: 2020-05-21