Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Experience with administering Linux Based Servers, Kubernetes
Experience with deploying applications to Kubernetes
Experience with one of the followingPuppet, Chief, or ansible
Experience with Docker and Docker Swarm
Experience automated processes such as cluster stand up, application deployment.
Familiar with Jenkins or other Continous Integration tools
Familiar with Mongo, Redis, Kafka, Rook-Ceph, or Gluster
Must have an Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
Experience with Rancher for administering Kubernetes
Experience with Argo or other Cloud-based continuous deliveryapplications
Experience with Helm packaging and chart museum
Familiar with Apache Pulsar
Familiar with Java programming language and JVM
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639393Posted: 2020-05-21