CACI is looking for a Senior Systems Administration Lead to support our customer, U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM), in Doral, Florida. This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES).
The Sys Admin Lead has broad responsibility for systems administration of platforms installed throughout the USSOUTHCOM AOR.
- Ensure the operation of the enterprise meets defined service levels and serves as the contractor's service owner for infrastructure service solutions.
- Responsible for applying security principles, practices, and procedures under the RMF to maintain compliance with applicable security regulations.
- Experienced systems administration lead that will provide senior level technical expertise of computer software, hardware, and networks.
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting enterprise multi-security computer and network systems.
- Oversee local area networks, wide area networks, and network segments. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware.
- Maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs. Audit logs and provide reports as required.
- Research the latest technological advances and recommend enhancements to improve existing security systems. Other duties as assigned.
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments, Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments. Typically, has hiring, firing, promotion and reward authority or ability to recommend and influence decisions within own area, in accordance with manager review and approval.
- Manages a team with a focus on policy, implementation of strategic initiatives and execution of day to day deliverables. Establishes or works to achieve, team objectives, operational plans with measurable contribution towards the achievement of results of the job function or completion of a project.
- Possess a TS security clearance with SCI eligible.
- DoD 8570 certification (minimum IAM Level III).
- Bachelors of Science/Engineering degree in Electrical, Physics, or Engineering Technology with coursework equivalent to a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (BSSE) program.
- A minimum of six years of experience managing complex programs similar to the Section C requirements.
- A minimum of three years as a Senior Operations Manager.
- A minimum of three years planning and executing local and long-haul communications.
SCITES - Contingent upon contract award end of 2020 What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639395Posted: 2020-05-21