CACI is looking for a Senior Cyber Operations Lead to support our customer, U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM), in Doral, Florida. This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES).
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Cyber Operations Lead that will provide senior level technical expertise and support the Combatant Command (CCMD) cybersecurity program and its functions in accordance with current architectures which includes all hardware and software tools and sensors from perimeter to endpoint. The Cyber Operations Lead shall support system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, operating system, and other platform specifications to meet requirements while maintaining interoperability with existing sponsor network(s). The Cyber Operations Lead shall perform a variety of network engineering tasks and activities concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, and shall often be called on to troubleshoot unique or complex problems.
Operate tools and systems that are required to support the Command's cybersecurity program. Evaluate and implement all applicable DoD orders and directives to include but not limited to IAVM Program, TASKORDs, GENADMINs, OPORDs, EXORDs, INFORCON changes, CAMs, and Command-approved Risk Management Plan. Develop Command cybersecurity policies for Government approval. Review existing cybersecurity policies and develop recommendations, as required. Submit POA&Ms as required.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
Additionally, the Cyber Operation Lead will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required. Responsibilities:
The Cyber Operations Lead shall be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the operations that involve engineering development, architecture, integration and interface design analysis, installation, integration, fielding and field analysis, O&M, and testing of hardware and software. The Cyber Operations Lead shall ensure that technical planning, leading, organizing, and motivating of teams of contractors and subcontractors is being achieved to a high level of performance, technical, and engineering quality. The Cyber Operations Lead shall be responsible for researching, cost-justifying, recommending, and establishing current and future hardware and software architectures for all aspects of information technology (IT), from networks to operating systems and shared software services.
Additionally, the Cyber Operations lead will test and evaluate software security patches and security related configuration changes for compatibility with the current baseline and resolve any conflicts prior to deployment. Monitor implemented security controls and report status. Perform and document Risk Assessments across the organization, including on new and existing technology. Develop CCMD cyber security policies. Review existing cyber security policies and provide recommendations as required. Track and report status on all applicable orders, directives, and Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&M). Perform periodic and on-demand scans for vulnerabilities and unauthorized software on all CCMD assets using provided tools and provide results for review. Maintain scanning results and develop vulnerability trend results. Compile information and support required cyber evaluations, inspections, assessments, and reporting tasks. Track the implementation status of recommended/required actions derived from exercises and inspections as required. Report potential cyber security incidents and events. Perform incident response actions including, but not limited to, system isolation, data gathering, evidence handling, and reporting. Develop recommendations for counter measures or process improvement based on lessons learned from security incidents. Develop plans and response strategies to cyber security incidents and implement the appropriate activities to limit impact and restore any capabilities or services impact by a cybersecurity incident. Audit logs and provide reports as required. Research the latest technological advances and recommend enhancements to improve existing security systems. Other duties as assigned.
Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments, Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments. Typically, has hiring, firing, promotion and reward authority or ability to recommend and influence decisions within own area, in accordance with manager review and approval.
Manages a team with a focus on policy, implementation of strategic initiatives and execution of day to day deliverables. Establishes or works to achieve, team objectives, operational plans with measurable contribution towards the achievement of results of the job function or completion of a project. Required Skills:
- BA/BS + 10 years recent specialized or AA/AS + 12 years recent specialized or a major cert + 12 years recent specialized or 15 years of recent specialized experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Working knowledge of supporting Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008-2016 and Windows 10, VMWare vSphere, Solaris 10-11, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in network access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, firewalls, routers, incident response, information security methods, and risk management
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in supporting a Geographical Combatant Command (GCC) and working with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policy and guidelines and applying their implications on network architecture design and configuration
- A minimum of six years supporting a global IT architecture within the DoD.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing COOP and Alternate Operating Locations (AOL).
- A minimum of six years of experience working with Federal, DoD, and agency regulations, standards, guidelines, and framework applicable to communication activities and DoD acquisition.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience designing local, regional, Wide Area Network (WAN), and network systems and subsystems supporting voice, video, data, and imagery information.
- ITIL v3 - Foundation
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
- Experience with VmWare ESXi environments
- Experience with managing and developing Group Policies in relation to security
- Experience working with and supporting Cisco Routers and Switches
- Possess a TS security clearance with SCI eligible
- DoD 8570 certification (minimum Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level III)
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.