CACI is looking for a Senior Program Manager to support our customer, U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM), in Doral, Florida. This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES).
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior IT Program Manager that organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks. Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations. Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization. Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs. Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks. Responsibilities:
The PM provides leadership, management and oversight for the program workforce to deliver cyber information technology enterprise services to support USSOUTHCOM, its component commands, their Joint Special Operations component, two Joint Task Forces, one Joint Interagency Task Force, their Security Cooperation Organizations (SCOs), as well as their associated staff elements and organizations. All parties require devices, hardware, software, and network IT and communications support services for the continued enhancement, operation, maintenance, and life cycle support for networks, office automation, communications, and software and systems applications supporting command, control, communications, and computers (C4) systems.
The candidate will serve as a senior CACI representative and be the direct interface to USSOUTHCOM, responsible for establishing a strong working relationship and managing service delivery performance through service level agreements and other key performance metrics. Responsible for the program budget, performance and delivery of exceptional customer services and user experience. Required Skills:
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions and providing weekly customer briefings on end user environment operational performance and special project statuses.
- Understanding of applications and network systems like those in use at HQ USSOUTHCOM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience in presenting material to senior DoD and non-DoD officials
- Managerial experience in a C4 networking environment with a significant number of direct staff.
- Experience supervising substantial DoD C4 operations which encompass software development, user and network systems integration, and training in diverse operating environments with people of various job categories and skills.
- Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, at a minimum, knowledge of: customer satisfaction tracking; user complaint and monitoring programs; and quality control (QC) systems reviews and analysis.
- Proven skills in manpower utilization, procurement, training, problem resolution, and employee relations.
- Attract, train, develop, manage, and retain high performing staff.
- A minimum of six years of experience managing complex programs and leading geographically dispersed operations and engineering staff of varying skill levels for a Geographical Combatant Command (GCC)
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or another related technical field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a military environment supporting DoD C4 operations for a GCC
- A minimum of 20 years of experience working as a PM supporting Government requirements
- Identification of program problems and obtains solutions, including allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
- Collaboration with Operations and Engineering teams to ensure that designs and new technology deployments include appropriate operations and maintenance support mechanisms to deliver a high degree of efficiency and optimal customer experience support
- Champion, model, and coach staff to exhibit cultural beliefs with the highest ethical standards
- Collaboration with Business Management director on the development of the division budget and cost reduction initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology or comparable discipline
- 10+ years' experience large complex IT programs
- Possess an active PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Program Management certification, the Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC P/PM) Level 3, or Certified Scrum Master.
- Experience working within a PMO.
- Experience in developing strategies and driving business growth.
- Experience supporting a Combatant Commands Enterprise IT infrastructure
- Current TS/SCI
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.