Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Windows Systems Engineer to perform a variety of engineering analysis, software, hardware, development, integration testing, and maintenance tasks for purposes of integrating hardware and software products into environments or a standalone network. This includes NetApp storage management, Cisco server management, vCenter management, and Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) activities. As a Windows Systems Engineer, you will ensure the server and storage infrastructure is operating correctly and adjust setting and storage capacities. You will also, be responsible for ensuring all servers are functioning, along with creating and migrating machines. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must possess prior experience with server and software upgrades
- Ability to create task sequences and deploy operating systems for domain joined workstations, servers, standalone machines, and laptops
- Strong engineering experience with the following core Microsoft Windows platform and services:
- Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Exchange 2016
- DNS, DFS, and DHCP
- Active Directory and administering Group Policy
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Management with operating systems deployment
- Experience with the following:
- NetApp storage administration
- Cisco UCS
- VMware vCenter
- Sametime servers and Lotus Notes servers
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to speak on technical terms with management at a level they can understand, as well as with other engineers at a higher level to ensure work is being done correctly
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Willingness to travel (non-warzone), as needed in support of the mission
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 10 Years of job related experience and Associate's degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
Core hours: 9:30AM - 2:30PMLocations:
- 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Tysons, VA What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS1 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639406Posted: 2020-05-21