What You'll Get to Do:
We are seeking to hire a dependable, detail-oriented purchasing assistant for a fast-paced Government Contractor. Work closely with Procurement Staff and internal customer to ensure correct material/service is solicited. Excellent time management, analytical, communication skills, attention to detail, and outstanding internal customer service rapport.
More About the Role:
The Purchasing Clerk duties will include but are not limited to:
- General Administrative duties: fax, copy, email, scan, file, and FedEx.
- Managing, editing, and data entry of documents in MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook.
- Scan and archive documentation.
- Create Purchase Requisitions (PRs) for material and services in Procure to Pay (P2P).
- Approve invoices in P2P.
- Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) Management: verify receipt and put together archive packets.
- Troubleshoot issues such as, parts, PRs, POs, vendors, shipping, delivery, and receiving.
- Assist in resolving issues or inconsistencies with requestors.
- Verify estimates of costs and quantities.
- Build productive working relationships with all level of employees.
- Give attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Work both independently and within a team environment.
- Stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Work in a fast pace environment by prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Support the Purchasing Department to include supporting other departments if required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance (to include Interim Secret Clearance prior to start)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a US Citizen.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Current Secret Security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Security clearance.
- Prior purchasing experience within the defense industry or experience with Government purchasing regulations is preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639407Posted: 2020-05-21