CACI is seeking a Software Developer- Mid Level.You willsupport the Communication Electronics Command (CECOM), Software Engineering Center (SEC) Command Control, and Communications-Tactical (C3T) Directorate located in Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) What You'll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
- Design, develop and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications
- Work with analyst to understand their analytic or interface requirements
- Develop tools and interfaces
- Design, develop and test operating systems level software, compilers and network distribution software applications
- Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements
- Design embedded systems software
- Show ownership of the code by sharing insights and best practices via code reviews
- Look for and suggest ways to improve our development processes
You will be a part of the team responsible for providing software life cycle support solutions and services for tactical communication systems that enable the warfighter superiority and information dominance across the battlefield. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active Secret Clearance
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or aTechnical discipline
- Five years experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with relational database and SQL
- Experience writing unit/integration/system tests
- Experience with writing PowerShell
- Experience writing SVD, ICD, IDD, SRS, SPS
What We Can Offer You:
- Master's Degree
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Security Plus Certified
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
NSIS.INFOTECH Job Location
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639409Posted: 2020-05-21