Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
Leverageintelligence collectionexpertise to provide critical support to a dynamicnational security mission in the cyberspace domain. Youwill crosswalk tactical requirements to strategic objectives and participate in the development and execution of multi-disciplinary collection strategies that leverage resources to address complex, command-wide intelligence collection needs and enhance orimprove collection approaches and processes. Required Qualifications:
- 8 years intelligence experience with a bachelor's degree OR 10 years of intelligence experience and specialized training
- Active TS/SCI clearance and willingness to take and pass a polygraph
- Ability to operate individually or as a team supporting USCYBERCOM command priorities
- Expertise applying advanced collection management tradecraft principles and approaches to satisfy the unique intelligence information requirements of the cyber threat operating environment
- Knowledge of collection management systems, databases, and processes across multiple disciplines (e.g. SIGINT, HUMINT, CI, OSINT, GEOINT)
What We Can Offer You:
- Collection Management Certified Professional - Fundamental (CMCP-F), DIA Collection Manager's Basic Course, or similar training
- Strong writing abilities and big picture understanding of DIA, strategic, and/or Joint all source analysis and production
- Familiar with CRATE, CSRP, CHROME, PULSE, OSCAR, NSRP, and/or TESTFLIGHT
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639411Posted: 2020-05-21