This position provides support to the data transfers between systems and databases to support clients for organization. Activities include loading acoustic data RAIDS, hard drives, and other removable media formats for processing, manage large data files, and general administrative skills to include MICROSOFT OFFICE Suite. The databases currently supported include Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, 11g and all versions of MS SQL Server. Oracle configurations include RAC, ASM and Microsoft extensions. Review and ensure systems, network and database integrity via standardized tools. Part of this is to identify needed tools and to provide recommendations on how they are implemented and maintained
-Active TS/SCI clearance.
-AA/AS Degree in Data Management, or equivalent experience.
-1-3 years of experience with processing and transferring large data.
-Experience as a programmer, programmer/analyst, systems analyst, database analyst, database manager
-Experience with Microsoft Office suite
-Experience with storage arrays and hard drives
-Security + CE Certification
-Strong teamwork skills
-Excellent Interpersonal Skills
-Experience with database administration
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639412Posted: 2020-05-21