This position provides support to the HBSS Lead in operating and maintaining McAfee software and clients for organization. Activities that this position performs include deploying, configuring, monitoring, tuning, upgrading, and troubleshooting HBSS components spanning a large and complex environment. Install updates to McAfee software as released and in compliance with STIG requirements. Deploy, maintain, and tune McAfee clients to meet current and future standards. Monitor HBSS software to ensure that the clients/servers are operational and reporting properly. Ensure the environment is updated according to DoD standards and guidelines. Follow approved DoD, STIG standards and DoD IAVA requirements
-Active TS/SCI clearance.
-AA/AS Degree, or equivalent experience.
-4-6 years of experience with administration of Windows Servers.
-Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016
-McAfee HBSS Certification
-At least one Microsoft Certification
-Security + CE Certification
-Strong teamwork skills
-Excellent Interpersonal Skills
-Experience with Windows Server 2012
-Remote Desktop Server experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639414Posted: 2020-05-21