CACI is seeking a RF Engineer to provide support for the design, analysis, development, integration, test and maintenance of RF systems for CRIC-ES at Lexington Park, MD.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Work within a cross-disciplinary team to generate system designs for new products
- Responsible for RF subsystem design and interfaces to signal processing and user interface subsystems
- Perform cascade analysis and select RF components based on customer requirements
- Reverse engineer and analyze existing RF systems and provide performance assessments
- Provide recommendations for improvement in system design and test processes through the use of critical thinking and demonstration of an overall understanding of system functionality
- Generate technical documentation to include detailed technical specifications, system architectural design documents, test plans and reports
- Participates in program requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, integration, verification and maintenance of RF signal processing solutions for a broad range of applications
- Implements signal processing techniques and modern RF communications standards such as unique waveform identification and tracking along with innovative communication techniques
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- US Citizenship is required to obtain Secret Security Clearance
- Master degree in Engineering and 10 years related experience (OR) Bachelor degree in Engineering with 18 years related experience
- Solid understanding of RF engineering principles and system engineering fundamentals
- Technical experience in the successful design, development, integration, test and deployment of RF communication, radar, and/or Electronic Warfare systems
- Hands on experience and ability to operate test equipment to include spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes and multi-meters
- Experience using RF test equipment to measure active RF components
- System level understanding and ability to provide RF link budgets and cascade analysis
- Experience measuring and analyzing antenna patterns including amplitude, phase and polarization response
- Experience working in laboratory environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that can work with minimum supervision and has good team interaction skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- 10 years relevant experience
- Basic understanding and practical experience with Position, Navigation and Timing systems such as GPS
- Experience developing components for communication and/or radar systems including antennas, radomes, and/or transmit/receive modules
- Experience with development of software-defined radios
- Experience delivering hardware and/or software systems for DoD customers
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Lexington Park-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639417Posted: 2020-05-21