Team CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Automation Developer supporting a DHS customer's wide-area (WAN), local-area (LAN) and campus-area (CAN) networks across multiple security domains. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through including automation /orchestration, cyber security, capacity planning, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, Tier 3/4 support, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. What You'll Get to Do:
The Network DevOps Automation Engineer is responsible for strong AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud scripting experience and are interested in a career delivering innovative solutions supporting the homeland, then this is your ideal opportunity! The Network DevOps Automation Engineer is responsible for coding and executing automation test scripts. The candidate is responsible analyzing user stories and creating automated integration, system and acceptance test cases to ensure software quality and compliance with business intent. Maintain compliance with DOD Information Assurance requirements as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded. More About the Role:
- Ten years of automation experience in a high reliability Data Center environment
- Network DevSecOps role in the project delivery cycle with hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc.
- You might be a true SME in one or more things, or not, but you're able to rapidly learn and adapt to new challenges and technologies
- Experience with networking concepts and logging and monitoring of hybrid-cloud workloads.
- Understanding of application security patterns including web application security, service mesh and mobile security strategies.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
- Working experience with architecting CI/CD/CT and DevOps pipelines
- Communicates acceptably with both technical and non-technical colleagues, sharing knowledge and insight
- Function as a member of a small team tasked with developing, deploying, and maintaining a multi-tenant, multi-platform, infrastructure to provide lab IT enclaves
- Experience with developing scalable architectures using API management, microservice frameworks, PaaS, and container orchestration systems, or other applicable platforms.
- Working knowledge of at least one configuration management tool, such as Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet
- Experience writing effective PowerShell scripts
- Must be able to create consensus around new ideas and initiatives
- Identifying, analyzing, and optimizing cloud operations processes in collaboration with the Network, Platform, Database, and Applications teams for automating.
- Writing process requirements documents and decomposing each requirement into multiple user stories for bi-weekly sprint development cycle.
- Designing, documenting, developing, testing, and deploying automation tools using Git, Python, Ansible, Docker, and Jenkins in the cloud.
- Analyzing changes in business requirements and updating the existing documents, processes, methods, procedures, and tools to work with these changes.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Design and build automation solutions for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Testing processes
- Develop new or extend existing Build and Test Automation tools, and frameworks as needed to provide complete Continuous Integration environment.
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions Identify industry trends and articulate implications that will have an impact on the Data Center operation
- Assisting the manager in addressing complex provisioning, deployment, configuration, and automation projects.
- Experience working with enterprise vendors such as Infoblox, Equinix, NetApp, AWS, and Cisco
- Generate log files/reports and provide analysis of the data collected for issue resolution and network performance metrics.
- Responsible attitude with strong work ethic; leading by example in attendance, attitude and technical work product
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Inform management in a clear, concise, and timely manner of any customer or automation related issues
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- US Citizenship required
- An active Entrance on Duty (EOD) is required to begin employment and must be maintained as a requirement of continued employment
- A minimum of seven (7) years of subject matter experience deploying automation scripting and extensive exposure with Cloud Service Providers
- Writing standard operating procedures and training our operations engineers to use and maintain the automation tools.
- Testing, deploying, and advocating the use of DevOps technologies such as Git, Python, Ansible, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes, and Jenkins.
- Assists in the confirmation of bugs reported from outside sources, document and communicate them to the development team. Verify when resolved.
- Assists in the identification, selection, and implementation of software tools and technologies, and testing techniques and procedures that facilitates automated testing and quality assurance.
- Proven experience with Agile, sprints and DevOps concepts
- Experience working with a Scrum Master, Daily Scrum meetings, sprints and written deliverables
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment and decision-making skills
- Proven communicator and leader. Must be able to work well in an environment facilitating a large group of government and other contractor personnel to achieve a common goal
- Using scrum development methodology with JIRA.
- Writing process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
- Collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible - The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high-level of operational effectiveness along with sprint work items and deliverables due the end of each sprint.
- Detail oriented
- Team Player - This role is part of a much larger team
- Relevant DHS focused experience
- BS in Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with automation around Cisco products
- Working experience with CI/CD/CT and DevOps preferred
- Certifications in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639423Posted: 2020-05-21