CACI is looking for a Senior Network Engineer Lead to support our customer, U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM), in Doral, Florida. This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES).
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
The Network Engineer Lead shall serve as a team leader for support tasks involving engineering development, integration, interface design analysis, integration of infrastructure, and testing of software and hardware. The Network Lead shall perform system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, software, operating systems, and other platform specifications to meet project requirements while maintaining interoperability with existing legacy systems. The Network Lead shall plan large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and trade/cost studies. S/He will be responsible for management of USSOUTHCOM's Wide Area and Campus Routed/Switched networks supporting IP,VoIP, IP Video, Storage and Data Replication. Leads a team of Network Engineers in their daily duties of fault resolution, requirements planning, engineering proposals, and equipment maintenance. Required Skills:
- Possess a TS security clearance with SCI eligible.
- Possess a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification.
- DoD 8570 certification (minimum IAM Level III).
- A minimum of five years of experience supporting global network systems and subsystems; troubleshooting a wide range of Local Area Network (LAN), Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), WAN, and network/service availability; and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements.
- A minimum of five years of experience leading teams of network operations/engineering staff with skills applicable to a program environment similar to those in Section C.
- A minimum of three years planning and executing local and long-haul communications.
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field.
- Demonstrated experience with risk management and making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operation costs.
- A minimum of three years working experience supporting and troubleshooting firewall appliances and rulesets and working with firewall solutions.
SCITES - Contingent upon Award What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639425Posted: 2020-05-21