CACI is seeking a cleared Cyber Security Engineer to support the S&TCD CSIA division at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Maintains network device and information security incident, damage and threat assessment programs.
- Investigates network device and information security incidents to determine extent of compromise to national security information and automated information systems.
- May provide intrusion support to high technology investigations in the form of network assessments.
- Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network and device security and encryption.
- Performs duties in support of in-house and external customers.
- Designs, develops or recommends integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected in accordance with mandated standards.
- Participates with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs.
- Configures and validates secure systems, tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weakness.
- Generates security architecture documentation.
- Provides critical written and verbal analyses of previously generated security architecture documentation and vulnerability and risk assessments.
- Designs and implements plans of action and milestones to remediate findings from vulnerability and risk assessments.
- Provides information assurance for digital information, ensuring its confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Responsibilities include the granting of authorization to operate IT systems at acceptable levels of risk, monitoring and testing of IT systems for vulnerabilities and indicia of compromise, incident response and remediation, the development of appropriate policy, relevant user security awareness and training, and compliance with applicable government and other external standards.
- Responsible for implementing and applying technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from malicious attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- An Active Secret clearance.
- IAT level III certification.
- Skillsets must include application security, containers, cloud computing environments, and container orchestration.
- Bachelor's degree relevant to experience and seven to nine years of related experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- Must be flexible, independent, and self-motivated.
- Must be punctual with regular and consistent attendance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639426Posted: 2020-05-21