CACI is seeking a junior business systems analyst who is interested in building and supporting high-quality PPBE systems with software implementation best practices to join our team at our CACI site locations. The work is in a fast-paced, high visibility, client site environment supporting the Department of Defense PPBE processes. The work will be performed on a contract as a member of a large highly productive team and contribute to building and supporting systems used to support the Department's financial management processes.
The successful candidate will perform as a business systems analyst on a team supporting a suite of custom applications supporting the financial management community. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in requirements gathering, testing, documentation, and end user support across multiple applications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years relevant experience
- 2+ years Configuration Management experience
- Experience gathering and documenting system requirements
- Experience testing software against requirements
- Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience interfacing with government clients
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
-For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639438Posted: 2020-05-21