United States of America - Delaware, Newark - DEJob Summary
AECOM is actively seeking Construction Inspectors for various projects in the Delaware area. Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited too;
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Responsible for monitoring conformance to quality, performance, specifications, and/or code requirements by performing inspection duties.
- Performs daily field inspections and maintains inspection records.
- Participates in punch lists, testing, and commissioning.
- Tracks quality assurance progress.
- Provides input to documentation for area and equipment turnovers.
- Entry-level position, previous experience may not be required.
High School Diploma or equivalentPreferred Qualifications
naWhat We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Quality Assurance / Quality ControlsBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Millsboro, DE - 201 West DuPont Blvd, US - Wilmington, DE - 1013 Centre RdClearance Required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 556639446Posted: 2020-05-21