CACI is looking for a Senior Operations Lead to support our customer, U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM), in Doral, Florida. This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES).
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
The Operations Lead oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of SCITES contract, ensuring that systems, services, and infrastructure work reliably and securely. The Operations Lead is responsible for managing numerous technical teams that develop and implement networks and servers, respond to user help desk requests, and monitor system stability and performance. The Operations lead studies, designs, engineers, constructs, installs, and coordinates telecommunications equipment, systems, and facilities; and performs engineering studies involving equipment, applications, or theoretical analyses of such engineering methodologies. Required Skills:
- Possess a TS security clearance with SCI eligible.
- DoD 8570 certification (minimum IAM Level III).
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field.
- A minimum of six years of experience managing complex programs similar to the Section C requirements.
- A minimum of three years as an Operations Lead.
- A minimum of three years planning and executing local and long-haul communications.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience supporting operations centers supporting 15,000 or more customers and integrating service providers.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience leading teams of network, system, and architecture engineers.
- A minimum of 10 years working with DoD IA policy and guidelines and applying their implications on network architecture design and configuration.
SCITES - Contingent upon Contract award
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639462Posted: 2020-05-21