Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get To Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Design, plan, install and configure wired and wireless Local Area Networks under contract to DHS/USCIS.
- Provide support in the translation of business requirements into network and telecommunications (e.g. LAN, WLAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs, and orders.
- Provide in depth engineering analysis of network communications alternatives for government agencies in support of their strategic modernization efforts and communications enhancement design for medium and large-scale network infrastructures.
- Provide interface support to agency end users, operations personnel, infrastructure engineers and strategic program management.
- Draft Statement of Works if needed for a deployment project as well as help scope wireless projects.
What We Can Offer You:
- Associate's degree or higher and/or 5-7 years of experience.
- Cisco Certifications: CCENT or CCNA desired.
- An active NACI clearance is required to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to maintain a NACI clearance.
- Ideal candidate should have at least three years' experience in networks with routing (EIGRP, BGP) and switching (L2/L3) in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge on Cisco LAN, WLAN and WAN technologies.
- NX-OS experience is a plus.
- Cloud Networking experience is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge deploying and configuring Cisco network technologies from the CLI.
- Create/validate Bills of Material based upon project plans.
- Create and update LAN diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to obtain Certificate of Public Trust.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple large scale network projects with tight timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface across groups and functional units in a global enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to lift 70lbs.
- Knowledge of power specs.
- US based travel- 50%.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
AES1 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639464Posted: 2020-05-21