CACI is seeking an experienced SAP Procurement Analyst to join our team in support of an SAP based Supply Chain Management system implementation for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The Web Based Supply Chain Management (WBSCM) system is an integrated, Internet-based commodity acquisition, distribution, and tracking system built on SAP software.
CACI's WBSCM project is part of our fast-paced, growing SAP practice, whose current and target accounts perform federal financial management, supply chain management, customer relationship management, data analytics, integration, and governance using SAP's ECC, SRM, CRM, BI/BW, PI/PO, and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions. What you'll get to do
Qualifications you'll bring:
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions with client. Clearly document the business requirements and perform fit-gap analysis.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate functional solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
- Document functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Develop and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Design, configure, test and deploy SAP SRM, SCM, PPS, Workflow solutions following defined quality processes and standards.
- Support Technical teams in development of RICEFW objects for the specific business requirements not directly implemented with SAP standard applications.
- Identify, document and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain complex solutions.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge and understanding of SAP SRM and SCM based solutions in one or more modules. Contribute as a functional team member in consulting, designing and implementing these solutions.
- Experience providing production support to the client business.
Qualifications that are nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP consulting position with knowledge and experience ranging from business requirements to functional solutions
- Experience with at-least 1 full lifecycle implementation of SAP SRM 7.0 with PPS functional desired
- Experience with ASAP and Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to configure SAP solutions and experience with planning and participating in SAP blueprinting and design discussions
- Strong SAP Skills in Contract Management, Strategic Sourcing, Service Procurement and Plan Driven Procurement business scenarios
- Experience integrating SAP SRM with SAP-MM and SAP funds management modules
- Self-motivated in learning new concepts and willingness to share knowledge and skills with other team members
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with HPE ALM and SAP Solution Manager.
- Relevant SAP certifications.
- Public sector experience.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639471Posted: 2020-05-21