CACI is seeking a MI SYSTEMS MAINTAINER INTEGRATOR II to support our program at Fort Campbell.
What You'll Get to Do:
Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
More About the Role:
- Conduct Production Control and Quality Assurance within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Conduct forecasting, scheduling and work loading within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, TDN2, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems
- Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams
- Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action.
- Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS) mission equipment and data link
- Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity (IMSA)
- Manage a calibration program
- Conduct maintenance training
- Manage a safety program for an IMSA
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
- Prepare maintenance, property accountability, and transportation forms and records.
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs
You'll Bring These Qualifications: Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Electronics or related field from an accredited college/university and four years relevant experience or six years of military training in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration.
- Experience on maintenance and integration on one or more of the following: GRCS; Operational Ground Station (OGS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMRSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or satellite communication terminals providing TDN2; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Information assurance certifications for Tier III computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance (six months waiver for Tier II certification).
- US Citizen. Final Top-Secret Clearance based upon a TIER 5 Background Investigation, and favorable eligibility determination for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) IAW ICD 704.
- Some positions or assignments may require a Counter-Intelligence (CI) Scope Polygraph, especially those requiring access to TDN2.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639473Posted: 2020-05-21