CACI is looking for a talented Financial Analyst to join our team. You will act as a subject matter expert on financial analysis issues. You will be responsible for the selection and use of proper methods of analysis and presentation appropriate to a business problem and will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of a complex Excel based tool. You will use that tool and other applications to develop telecommunication service government cost estimate data, cost models and IT accounting and charging of telecommunications services for a portfolio of over 40 other government agencies (OGAs) our government client supports.
Will reconcile and enter financial data derived from commercial vendor invoices into a complex Excel tool and other applications for use in developing cost estimates and tracking financial results throughout the year to meet budget projections.
Develop accurate and timely monthly reporting to support strategic decision making based on financial analytics and will raise issues and concerns as required.
Prepare for assigned projects, briefings, documentation, and reports to include tables and charts that illustrate financial analysis results for presentations.
Support government Program Managers, Project Managers, and COTRs in preparing data for Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and Service Requirements Review Boards (SRRBs). This includes assisting PMs and COTRs with project tracking for all bandwidth procurement programs.
Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends; and verifying accounts by reconciling statements and transactions for individual OGA customer accounts.
Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls, securing financial information with appropriate backups and maintaining financial historical records.
- Top Secret SCI clearance with polygraph is required
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Excel Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must have at least one year experience of MS-Office Suite
- Candidate has experience in the telecommunications services industry
- Candidate is proficient in MS-Office Suite applications
- Candidate is proficient in MS-SharePoint
- Candidate has a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. globalnetworksBITS3Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.