Team CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Security Specialist supporting a DHS customer's wide-area (WAN), local-area (LAN) and campus-area (CAN) networks across multiple security domains. The contractor is responsible for the overall Security of the Network Infrastructure. The contractor will be supporting USCIS Network Infrastructure which will include routers, switches, Load Balancers, Riverbeds Firewalls, Wireless Access Points, ISE and Wireless concentrators and IDS/IPS devices. Working closely with the USCIS Networking Engineer, Networking Operations and Architect team, the contractor is expected to assist in security design and implementation to scale network automation and manage complex deployment via automation and increase the productivity using the Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing (CI/CD/CT) workflow. The contractor will work cooperatively, collaboratively and transparently with all associated organizations to support the Security for all the Network Deployments. This role necessarily deals with highly confidential and sensitive information, and the role is expected to confirm to best handling practices. What You'll Get to Do:
Ensure the overall health and strong security posture of complex network architectures. The Security Specialist will be actively involved with all phases of security design, implementation, proactive monitoring, troubleshooting and analysis of firewalls, IDSs, VPNs, security controls and policies. Develops system specifications, architecture designs, integration and test plans, and all relevant documentation. Develops security assessment and mitigation strategies. Maintain compliance with DOD Information Assurance requirements as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded. More About the Role:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Work with both corporate and customer leadership to research, analyze, and implement enterprise-wide network security solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives.
- Provides security guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations and cloud platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, network security, telecommunications systems and service desk.
- Experience as an enterprise cloud security and data loss prevention
- Assisting with security across all cloud platforms
- Oversee security infrastructure sustainment, maintenance, and advanced configuration. (firewalls, web gateways, mail gateways, IDS, intrusion detection systems, and management tools.)
- General support for ICAM authentication, User Management, Roles Management
- General support for security scanning and logging
- Oversee the reporting, documentation and investigation of all security related incidents; lead the development and implementation of corrective measures.
- Responsible for the Security piece for Cloud routers and other network equipment in Equinix, AWS and Azure to include but not limited to CSR, ASR, Security Groups, VPCs and VPGs.
- Manage WAN, LAN, CAN, and remote network security as well as incident and problem management.
- Evaluate and report on new network Security technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and networking technology; including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Proxies, Load balancing, ACE, F5, VPN, IPS/IDS, Linux/Unix, Windows, MAC addressing, Firewalls, routing, switching, network design, wireless networks, IP communications, netflow, and packet capture/analysis
- Understanding of FISMA, RMF and NIST to meet with agency compliance.
- Ensures the effective monitoring and response to hardware, software, infrastructure and network problems.
- US Citizenship required
- An active Entrance on Duty (EOD) is required to begin employment and must be maintained as a requirement of continued employment
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in enterprise Security with network infrastructure, software, and cloud.
- Experience on COTS tools including but not limited to Fortify, Solar Winds, Splunk, New Relic APM/Synthetics/Insight, Riverbed (Steelheads, SteelCentral, Profiler, Mobile, NetCollector, AppInternals), Cisco Prime, SCOM, Linux, Oracle OEM, ARX, Cisco UCS, Cisco ISE, and InfoBlox.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with major cloud providers AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud is preferred
- Possess superior technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills.
Proven experience with managing and using Agile and DevOps concepts.
- Follow DoD STIGS, FISMA, FEDRAMP, and RMF security best practices and agency configuration guidance
- Implement network security controls in the cloud
- Experience with hardening, securing, and creating new rules for network infrastructure
- Address and remediate security vulnerabilities
- Domain expertise with IT operations, security or compliance is desirable
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment and decision-making skills
- Experience designing, engineering and designing solutions with a security mindset.
- Ability and readiness to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment.
- Relevant DHS focused experience
- Bachelor's degree, with preference in the computer related field
- Security for RHEL experience is preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) in Security is a plus
- Security certifications in CISSP, CASP, and/or Security+ are a plus
- Previous data loss prevention cloud security experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.