CACI is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to design, implement, manage, and maintain networks used for prototyping Mission Critical RF sensor systems in Annapolis Junction, MD. You'll focus on the integration, management, and performance of complex network infrastructures enabling rapid response design, development, and operation of expeditionary capabilities. If you are MISSION motivated and enjoy creating warfighter capabilities that extend beyond the enterprise, then we want to hear from you. What You'll Get to Do:
You will Bring These Qualifications:
- Collaboratively work with mission dedicated engineers to deliver specialized RF prototype sensors systems
- Enable broad range of networking and communication devices throughout the OSI stack including telephony, satellite, wireless, VoIP, virtual conferencing, and TCP/IP.
- Engage design, development, integration, and deployment teams ensuring successful testing, integration, and operation of multiple networks supporting prototyping efforts of RF sensor systems.
- Maintain security requirements for networking devices and their operating systems ensuring compliance, accreditation, and configuration and change management best practices.
- Assess, evaluate and optimize network performance.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- 10 years of experience as a Network Engineer and a Bachelors Degree OR
- 14 years of experience as a Network Engineer and a high school degree.
- Ability to travel CONUS occasionally
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
What We Can Offer You
- Routing Certification such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent commercial vendor.
- Higher level networking certifications are desired.
- Security Certification in accordance with CWIP Information Assurance.
- Technical Level 2 as defined by 8570 such as Security+ with Continuing Education, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND or SSCP.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
NSIS.INFOTECH Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 556639483Posted: 2020-05-21